close
All of your straight blind eyes

你那直視前方的盲目雙眼

Wide on my plastic toys

視線落在我的塑膠玩具上

And when the cops closed the fair

而當警察把市集關起時

I cut my long baby hair

我剪掉我嬰兒般的頭髮

Stole me a dog-eared map

你偷了一張狗耳般樣式的地圖給我

And called for you everywhere

而我到處找你

Have I found you?

我有找到你嗎

Flightless bird, jealous, weeping

折翼的鳥 天 哭泣

Or lost you?

亦或失去你

American mouth

美國的河口

Big bill looming

大海報隱約的出現了

Now I’m a fat house cat

現在我是一隻肥胖的家貓

Cursing my sore blunt tongue

咒罵著我發炎沒有知覺的舌頭

Watching the warm poison rats

看著剛被毒死的老鼠

Curl through the wide/white fence cracks

捲曲的毛穿過白色圍籬的大裂縫

Kissing on magazine photos

親著雜誌上的照片

Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean

Blood of Christ mountain stream

那些魚餌被扔進冰冷而純淨的 基督山溪的血裏

Have I found you?

我找到你了嗎

Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding

折翼的鳥棕色的毛髮留著血

Or lost you?

亦或失去你嗎?

American mouth

美國的河口

Big bill, stuck going down

貼著的大海報正在落下



在飛翔 尋覓折翼 哭泣 傷感過程中存活...依舊繼續渴望 翱翔追求另一片天

--------------------------------------
中文翻的很爛..==''
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    x57474674 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()